How often do you do take time out just for you? What do you do to support your health and wellbeing? It is imperative to take care of ourselves, so we can go on with the "busyness" of our lives.
It is not selfish to find time for self care. Emergency procedures on a flight tell us to apply our own oxygen mask before attending to others. You need to take care of you, or you have nothing to give to anyone else. How you treat yourself informs the way that you treat others.
Often we are operating on auto-pilot. We mindlessly make the same choices, have the same default reactions and sometimes they are not the best choices for our health.
A Yoga retreat can be a means of escaping from our routine and connecting back to what is meaningful. It gives us an opportunity to be able to press the reset button so we may view the happenings in our lives with fresh eyes. A retreat will help you to appreciate the blessing in your life and find joy in living in a way that supports your health.
A retreat will guide you to:
- Move in a way that makes you feel good in your own skin
- Enjoy eating healthy, delicious and nourishing food
- Step outside your comfort zone and discover new things about yourself
- Take in a beautiful new environment
- Meet like minded people
- Relax and unwind, so you leave feeling refreshed and recharged
- Be inspired to make some positive additions to your daily routine